With unconditional positive regard and a solution-oriented style, clients are assisted in their journey toward happier healthier lives. Goals are met and problems are solved with active positivity and increased hope and joy. Carol’s belief in the beauty and value of every person is reflected in her coaching and presentation style.
She brings over forty years of clinical skill and up to-date knowledge of human behavior to her work.
For twenty plus years she worked as a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Her compassion, humor and enthusiasm lighten the load and brighten the lives of clients.
Presently Carol’s focus is on individual coaching. She can work with you in her Eugene office or via the internet.
She is also available for support group facilitation, workshops, book study groups, and educational presentations. Topics are tailored to the needs of the group.
Loss of Purpose ~ Relationship Problems ~ Living Well With Chronic Pain ~ Depression and Anxiety ~ Adults Recovering From Abusive childhoods ~ Loss and Grief ~ Loneliness
- Bachelor’s of Arts Degree, Psychology and Sociology
- Master’s of Education and Counseling
- Encouragement Consultant Master Trainer
- Retired Marriage and Family Therapist
- Parent and Teacher Educator
- Experienced Seminar and Workshop Presenter
- North American Society of Adlerian Psychology
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American Association of University Women